It’s been a long time since last news from Lameboy project. In fact it was not active for some time, but now is back with lots of new features. Actually with so many changes you can consider it beta as certainly there will be problems with some still. So here you go.
- changed: updated devkitARM and associated libraries to r21
- fixed: STOP opcode (fixes Konami Collection 2 JP & 4 JP)
- fixed: found and reverted patch that caused problem with pumpkin level in Mario Land 2
- fixed: another change in interrupt handling to fix Monster Rancher Explorer
- fixed: palette change effects
- fixed: interrupt enable register, fixes graphic glitches in Pokemon Pinball and Donkey Kong
- fixed: DAA opcode flags
- added: Super GameBoy borders and coloring support
- added: rumble emulation with slot 2 rumble pak
- added: menu
- added: green color scheme for classic gb
- added: configurable x/y key functions
- added: save states
Save states are in early phase now, but somehow working. As a feature when save state is used game is not saved to regular .sav at the same time. Super Gameboy emulation on the other hand is pretty much done (of course no SNES sounds, as in other emulators).
Note for 3in1 expansion rumble: To use 3in1 Expansion Pack in Lameboy you need other software that enable it and slot1 device with soft reset capability. It was tested with 3in1_ExpPack_tool.
Note for M3 SD/CF and other slot2 devices users: I have removed all card drivers from libfat except for DLDI, so you have to dldi patch it.